Toro Utility Blade (22414)
The Toro Dingo hydraulic blade greatly increases the versatility of your Dingo system. This incredibly versatile attachment can be used for a variety of earth or snow moving jobs. Fill trenches where rows of trees have been planted or irrigation pipes have been installed. Keep your hydraulic blade working in the winter by pushing snow from sidewalks in one pass.
- Reversible blade design
- Hydraulic Angle Adjustment
- Variable Blade Angles: Hydraulic blade angles both right and left with the flip of a lever to increase productivity. Up and down angles can be adjusted by using the Dingo tilt cylinder.
- Reversible Blade: Hydraulic blade can be flipped from top to bottom to increase the life of the blade and maximize performance and productivity.
- Compact Size: Narrow enough so you can bring hydraulic power to tight areas; through doorways and gates previously accessible only by manual labor. Plus it provides zero radius turn capability for unmatched maneuverability.
- Blade Type: 7 gauge welded blade assembly
- Frame: Thick, welded frame assembly
- Standard Equipment: Flush Face Quick Couplers